Friday, October 24, 2008

Fishing

Ah Koo felt happy when has fish was catch out by him

When they tired, they take a small rest

He spend whole day to enjoy interesting of fishing


Fishing actually is a new hobby and activities for me. I didn’t tried this activities before.

Before that, my friend always told me the interesting of fishing. My friend always showed me all pictures had been taken.

From our conversation, he had been told me about some experience when he and his friend fishing together. He told me first time he loves to fishing since he was a child. It is because her father always brought him fishing together.

He told me about an experience. Last few years, he first time fishing on Penang sea. Normally, he was fishing at pond near by his house. He told me that time he felt really excited. He was rent a small ship and fishing with some friends. Around 3 to 4 o’clock early morning, he and his friends were departing at the Penang Port.

When he was told me this experience, I feeling that he really excited on that time. He told me, fishing is not an easy job. We may need patient to waiting. Besides that, we also may not felt upset when didn’t catch any fish. It is because fishing is an activity enjoy that process. He also told me fishing sometimes may need some luck. It is because he has some experience that didn’t catch any fish although he was waiting for whole day.

1 comment:

Lonely Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.