Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bad Weather

Dark cloud appear on the beautiful sky

Wind blow loudly while dark cloud on the sky

Tractor drive fasted although wind blow loudly

Weather had been changed in few second


Weather always affect my mood when I’m traveling.

Last afternoon, I’m traveling from Kuala Lumpur to my hometown – Penang. I’m felt very tried when I’m on the bus. It is because I didn’t slept well last night. Besides that, at the early morning I just complete one exam paper – Hubungan Etnik. Although I felt tried, I was not slept on the bus. When I was thinking my parents and my family members, my eyes were blinking. I hope the bus will arrive to my hometown on next second.

Suddenly, the sky was black. The beautiful cloud became darkness. I can’t sight the sunlight penetrate pane. A while, strong thunderclap shocking me. I tried bringing up the music from my MP4. Unfortunately, loudly thunderclap over them my MP4 music.

The sky was ‘cried’. It’s rainy when thunderclap. My emotion was pique. I felt uncomfortable when weather became bad.

Since I was child, I love rainy day. But when I was grow up, I always hope only have summer day in our country. Sunlight as a hope for me. When I was unhappy, sunlight sent me a hope. A hope about my perception to my life. So, I dislike darkness. I hate bad weather.

No comments: